Hey, it’s Wes. This blog is an informal place where I riff and share what I’m learning.
I feel fortunate to do what I love. My days are spent working on growth, operations, and product at Seth Godin’s altMBA. In my free time, I dabble in Brazilian jiu ijtsu, eat almond croissants, and spend too much time in bookstores.
PS Drop me a line at wes [at] weskao [dot] com
PPS To get my new articles before everyone else, sign up (free): bit.ly/weskaoblog
TALKS AND INTERVIEWS
Lessons Learned: event series for women in leadership
House Oversight Committee calling sprint: millennials influencing legislators
Good Morning, Love: hacked MailChimp to send personalized drip emails
Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the Supreme Court: using Photoshop as social critique
WANT TO NERD OUT TOGETHER?
Here are some topics I think a lot about…
- developing a point of view
- using art and design as social commentary
- making an impact, and how to increase your impact
- storytelling and micro stories
- unconscious bias and psychology
- changing behavior and getting buy-in
- women of color in leadership and technology
- embracing uncertainty when doing important work
- using marketing techniques to make the world a better place