Here are some of my most popular essays and an introduction to my work.
Talks and Interviews
Lessons Learned: event series for women in leadership
House Oversight Committee calling sprint: influencing legislators
Good Morning, Love: hacked MailChimp to send personalized drip emails
Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the Supreme Court: Photoshop as social critique
Want to nerd out?
Here are some topics I care about, in no particular order.
- Developing a "spiky" point of view
- How to hire, train, and grow change agents and intrapreneurs
- How to lead regardless of your title
- Intersectional feminism, unconscious bias
- Adopting a rigorous, methodical, systematic approach to marketing
I'm lucky to work with amazing clients doing important work across a variety of industries, including healthcare, education, B2C/B2B software, food, and consumer goods. If you're interested in leveling up your team to supercharge your marketing and growth, send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.