Here are some of my most popular essays and an introduction to my work.
Talks and Interviews
Lessons Learned: event series for women in leadership
House Oversight Committee calling sprint: influencing legislators
Good Morning, Love: hacked MailChimp to send personalized drip emails
Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the Supreme Court: Photoshop as social critique
Want to nerd out?
Here are some topics I care about, in no particular order.
- Developing a point of view
- Doing highly leveraged work given limited resources and constraints
- Creating strong team cultures and psychological safety
- Translating “sticky” behavioral economics concepts into smart product decisions
- Unconscious bias, changing behavior, getting buy-in
- Women of color in leadership
- How introverts lead differently
- Empowering leaders to become changemakers
- Using marketing to make the world a better place
I work with a handful of clients each quarter on marketing strategy. If you're interested in seeing if we're a good fit, send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.