Posts tagged Time management
Why incremental polishing is a waste of time

You’ve made up your mind 90%. But sometimes, right at the end, the remaining 10% veers uncontrollably into a black hole of overthinking. "I just want to tweak it to make it a little better. It's almost ready. I just need a bit more information. Once I have that, I’ll know for sure.”

I've come to the conclusion that spending a lot of time adding incremental polish is not helpful.

Why do we feel the urge to do it in the first place?

Read More